I am Kim Waggoner.
I am Registered Nurse and an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach!
In 2010 I was unexpectedly blessed with a Stage 4 cancer diagnosis.
That diagnosis changed my perspective on health. I decided to make it my mission to help other women discover how to live healthy, happy and hopeful lives by coaching them along their wellness journey.
I take a holistic approach to healthy living, looking at all areas of your life that promote wellness, from the foods you eat, to the thoughts you think, your relationships and more.
Enough about me.
Let's work together so I can get to know you.
A little more...
- I am a wife and a momma of 2, step mom to 3.
- We live on a mini farm with 43 chickens, 6 ducks, 2 cats and 2 dogs
- I love green tea, green smoothies, avocados and eggs
- I am a recovering Perfectionist
- Being grateful is one of my favorite healthy living strategies